Knife, Fork, and Spoon Vinyl Decal
Trendy and classical, decorate in style. Our Bear Knife, Fork, and Spoon vinyl decals are durable, very realistic, and easy to apply. You won't be disappointed! Our permanent vinyl is weatherproof, flexible, resistant to UV rays, fading, and will stand the test of time. It's great for public places and outdoors. Our removable vinyl is also good quality, but can be peeled off fairly easily.
What are silhouette vinyl decals like on walls? They look great! Our vinyl silhouette material is so thin it looks like the Knife, Fork, and Spoon is painted on the wall (but with crisp edges and a lot more detail).Create places that inspire! Make amazing, fun wall scenes and bring rooms, walls, and hallways to life! Vinyl silhouette decals are a particularly great way to decorate walls in recreational areas.
Worried about putting up your Knife, Fork, and Spoon vinyl decal? You can do it! It's not hard, check out the 1 minute application video below. And to make it even easier, every order comes with a practice vinyl decal (and detailed written instructions). You've got this!
Knife, Fork, and Spoon Product Details:
(Knife, Fork, and Spoon Vinyl Decal)
• High Quality - Will last many years.
• High Detail - High resolution Knife, Fork, and Spoon.
• Easy Application - Instructions and a practice vinyl decal included with every order.
• Works on Almost Any Smooth Surface - As wall stickers*, on windows, mirrors, metal, painted wood, plastic, signs, cars, boats, etc.
• Removable or Permanent Adhesive Vinyl Option:
Removable Vinyl (Matte): For indoor applications; easy removal.
Permanent Vinyl (Glossy): For outdoors and public places; resistant to abuse and prying; weatherproof; made to stay.
• Fast Shipping - Allow 5-11 business days for delivery (US). Rush order and expedited shipping available at checkout.
• Custom Sizes Available
FYI: The Knife, Fork, and Spoon vinyl decal is cut out. There is no white or clear background.
*Some wall textures may not give the vinyl decal as much adherence (see our FAQ's).